Friday, March 1, 2024

WELCOME TO MY CRYSTAL BALL

 WELCOME TO MY CRYSTAL BALL

I am having such a ball with my life

Lately I have become so wise

And

I can see more than ever before

With my clear and crystal eyes.


So welcome to my crystal ball.

Stand directly in front of my rapturous radiant smile.

And maybe in an inkling,

My smile so bright and twinkling,

Will shimmer to stardust upon your shoulders

And just before your youth dissolves

Your new mind will indeed resolve to not grow any older,

To see this life as a shimmering wonderland 

Of funny little people,

Scurrying about in hilarious hurries

And bothering with ridiculous worries.


I am having a big bash with my life

A bash that you are most welcome to crash.

Lately I have become so wise.

And

I can see more than ever before

With my clear and crystal eyes.


-Bruce Potts

Copyright 2024

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...