Monday, February 19, 2024

LOVE WALK

 LOVE WALK

Come with me to the mountains.

Past waterfalls and fountains,

Where there is wild honeysuckle and fireflies,

Fresh air and cobalt blue skies.


Kiss me passionately, purely.

Climb inside the porous openings

Of my infatuation  

Come on this love walk

Into the forest

Into this harmony

Into this green lovely meadow

Into my waiting arms.


 Lover come silently 

Stealthily  

Slyly through the flowers

Come to me and stoke the fire

Come with all your energy

All your mad desire

Come with all your mind and body,

Put me through my paces

As nightfall drapes around us

Let us explore dangerous places.


-Bruce Potts

Copyright 2024

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...