Saturday, April 16, 2011

BACK PORCH SWING

BACK PORCH SWING

Summer evening, the fireflies gleam like backyard candles.

You and I growing older, the male pattern baldness,
The love handles.

In love with you, in love with life, in love with everything.
In love with the wondrous life we lead,
Arms wrapped around you on the back porch swing.

Watching the rabbits, the deer and the squirrels,
Watching the world in languid repose.

Watching you with eyes of devotion,
From your beautiful head to your wonderful toes.

Waiting for the sweet veil of night to fall,
To wrestle like schoolboys on the grass.

To feel each curve of your body so sweet,
The contours of your beautiful ass,

And then to continue the party indoors,
Lustfully craving the flesh that is yours.

The sunset a divine aphrodisiac
As I run my fingernails up your back
And then down again in swift solemn motion,
Something you love and my act of devotion.

In love with my life and the man of my dreams,
And the wondrous allure of the back porch swing.

-Bruce Potts
Copyright 2011
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...