Sunday, September 20, 2009

DIVINE COOL

DIVINE COOL

Divine cool you are, my love,
Cool as the frostiest freezer.

Cooler than a pair of scissors
Or a wicked pair of tweezers.

Divine cool you are to me,
Like a cool cop on a motorbike.

But rest assured that it is you
And not the cool cop that I like.

Divine cool you are from your cool lips
To your cooler hips,
To your way cool far out fingertips.

A veritable, incredible edible treat,
A popsicle chilled, sweet enough to eat.

Divine cool you are, as you work out with your weights.
A muscle shirt would be your friend in such a chiseled state.

Divine cool is what you are to me on a hot day in July.
A swimming pool to dive into, a respite cool as wine.
Or perhaps a soft serve ice cream cone,
Chocolate would be fine.

Divine cool you are, a lovely flowing stream,
The coolest man I’ve ever known,
The cool fulfillment of my dreams.

-Bruce Potts
Copyright 2008
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...