Sunday, July 19, 2009

MY PERSONAL ADONIS

MY PERSONAL ADONIS

I get all kinds of notions, whenever you are near,
Lose my inhibitions and overcome my fears.

I rise high above, the harsh flames burning bright,
My body close against you in the confines of the night.

My personal Adonis, with my picture perfect chest,
And legs that are to die for, lips that pass the test.

My Romeo, my man of steel, my model and my muse.
My remedy for cloudy days, my refuge from the blues.

You came upon me suddenly, I undressed you in my mind,
A striptease show from head to toe, I knew what I would find.

Feet whose souls would rest in mine when spooning joyful on the bed,
Arms that wrap around my neck, give me now my daily bread.

Your magic hands that tend to roam to parts I dare not mention,
Your expert dick a perfect fit, mine stands in rapt attention.

My personal Adonis, with your picture perfect smile,
A page torn from a magazine on how to dress with style.

As sure as dusk must follow dawn, I like you best with nothing on.
And all it takes to strike the mood is you before me in the nude.

Those dashing eyes, those precious lips,
Those priceless thighs, those sexy hips.
My man of steel, my Romeo, you ride me hard ‘til I explode,
And I fall asleep to the gentle kiss of my personal Adonis.

-Bruce Potts
Copyright 2008
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...