Friday, July 3, 2009

CLIMBING THE LADDER

CLIMBING THE LADDER

Climbing the ladder, rung by rung,
Angling for the summit, tiptoeing towards the top.

You are the prayer that the love gods have answered,
The pearl in my oyster, the cream of the crop.

Scaling the ivy strewn walls of your castle,
Putting aside my fierce dread of heights,

All for the chance to lay down beside you
And feel your hands on me all through the night.

Rappelling from cliffs and swinging from trees,
Hang gliding happy, adrift on a breeze.

Jumping the bungee to land at your door,
Adrenaline pumping like never before.

All for the golden and glorious chance
To hold your naked body close
And run my tongue along your flesh,
Your head down to your sacred toes.

To hold tight to your handsome form,
Your backside curvy, soft and warm,
Your bare feet a delicious treat, sensuous against my legs.

To feel in the darkness the silk of your kiss,
To stay here forever and bask in the bliss.

It’s all I could ask for, to claim you as mine
And capture your heart for a moment in time.

Climbing the ladder, slowly but surely,
Inching my way towards the top.

You are the gift that the goddess has given,
The pearl of my oyster, the cream of the crop.

-Bruce Potts
Copyright 2008
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT

SERENADE OF TWILIGHT The stars in your eyes, love, I tried them on for size. They shone as bright as diamonds, how they mesmerized. And when...